We believe in a combination of people and the latest technical and AI innovations to enable every employee and leader to create world-class workplaces. We develop and sell a market leading HR Tech SaaS-solution that helps organizations collect and analyze employee feedback and turn insights into relevant actions. As a result, our customers increase well-being and productivity and reduce employee turnover.
Join our smart and dynamic team that is passionate about helping more customers leverage our platform to become the workplace they aim for.
As an Account Executive, you play a central role in helping more customers adopt Populum as the main method to turn employee insights into actions.
You'll develop excellent relationships with HR decision-makers and top management in mid-to-large multinational companies. You run many parallel sales processes without losing focus on reaching your monthly goals. For you, it is completely natural to have control of your pipeline, provide accurate sales forecasts and lead the customer forward to a signed agreement on time.
The location for this role is Sweden.
Key Responsibilities 🚀
- Execute targeted outreach strategies via calls, emails, and social media to generate new business opportunities.
- Qualify leads by understanding customer needs and requirements, and demonstrating the value of Populum.
- Manage and nurture your pipeline of deals and effectively drive them to signed contracts.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our offerings, features, and competitive landscape.
- Document all activities and customer interactions in our CRM.
- Meet or exceed individual and team sales targets.
We Think You Are ⭐
- Result-oriented with a high level of energy that rubs off on customers & colleagues.
- Excellent communicator in Swedish and English.
- Curious to learn more about neuroscience, leadership, and motivation with an excellent ability to put things in an inspiring context.
- A team player that contributes to the success of all Populum-teams
We think you have 😍
- Experience working in fast-growing SaaS companies or in a role where you successfully managed and motivated others to perform at their best.
- 5+ years of a proven track record in B2B SaaS sales
- An academic degree.
We offer you ☕💵🧑🤝🧑
- An independent role where you make the decisions required to achieve set goals.
- Great development opportunities in a young scale-up company.
- Working with well-known customers in a constantly growing HR Tech segment
- A workplace in central Stockholm, full of smart and passionate colleagues.
Join us and shape the future of employee engagement while enjoying a competitive compensation package, uncapped commissions, and incredible career growth opportunities as we scale.
Responsible for recruitment is Jonas Olovsson, email@example.com.